Author: Admin2

Why should I get a Party Wall Agreement

A party wall agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the rights and responsibilities of two or more property owners who share a wall or boundary. If you are planning on undertaking any building work that affects a shared wall, such…Read More »

My neighbour is building and hasn’t served Notices or told me what he is doing. What can I do?

If the Building Owner is doing work on or to a party structure (wall, floor, or fence wall) or digging within the prescribed depths and distances without serving Notices, he is acting outside the law and can be stopped. If you are…Read More »